Smart, Experienced Representation In Civil Litigation
Russo, Karl, Widmaier & Cordano PLLC is dedicated to guiding both businesses and individuals through civil litigation whenever it becomes necessary to get good results.
Whether you are pressing a claim against a corporation or need to defend your business against a former employee or rival, our lawyers offer intelligent, practical advice. We are experienced, well-known litigators, and we have the respect of our peers in court.
Protecting Your Rights In Both Simple And Complex Matters
Civil litigation is a detail-oriented branch of the law. We examine cases from all angles and make sure that our clients understand all their options before proceeding. No matter what course of action you choose, we make certain that your rights are protected and your goals are in focus.
Some of the many areas of civil litigation that we handle include:
- Contract disputes, whether you are seeking to enforce one or negate unreasonable terms
- Disputes involving shareholders in privately held companies
- Corporate dissolutions, takeovers and buyouts
- Employment discrimination claims
- Noncompete agreements and nondisclosure agreements
- Enforcement of restrictive covenant agreements against former employees
- Intellectual property infringement cases
- Representation for nonprofit organizations in employment disputes and other matters
We litigate in both the state and federal courts. We also handle representations during arbitration proceedings, cases before the New York State Division of Human Rights and cases involving the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Schedule A Consultation To Discuss Your Litigation Needs
We take a tough, no-nonsense approach to every case. We also offer free initial consultations so that our clients have nothing to lose by scheduling an appointment and discussing their case.