Do You Have Questions About A Real Estate Deal In New York?
Real estate transactions are some of the biggest financial decisions most people will make in their entire lives. Whether you are closing on a house or negotiating the terms of a commercial lease, it is wisest never to sign anything without a full understanding of all the terms involved and the potential financial consequences.
At Russo, Karl, Widmaier & Cordano PLLC, we urge everyone involved in a real estate transaction of any size to hire a real estate attorney before they close on a deal. It is the smartest way to avoid a lot of unnecessary distress and litigation in the future.
Residential And Commercial Services
Our New York lawyers have a diverse set of skills in real estate law. We represent individuals, banks and private mortgage companies alike with all manner of legal issues, including:
- Purchase and sales agreements for both residential and commercial property
- Mortgage and refinancing document reviews
- Property disputes involving easements and rights of way
- Disputes between landlords and tenants
- Reviews of commercial loans, purchase agreements and sales
- Lease agreements and evictions
- Land use and zoning issues for commercial property
Mistakes involving a purchase, sale or commercial lease can be very costly — and easy to make. Skilled legal advice when the documents are drafted and signed is the best way to protect yourself (and your business) from risk.
Skilled Representation For All Your Real Estate Needs
Let us take the worry out of your next real estate transaction.