Reclaim Your Life After An Injury
One act of negligence by some other person can disrupt your entire life. Then, while you are injured and in pain, the insurance company may try to delay payments, deny your claim or push the blame for the accident back on you. Everything can seem overwhelming.
At Russo, Karl, Widmaier & Cordano PLLC, we help our clients regain control over their lives and their futures. Our attorneys can take the burden of dealing with the insurance company off your back and let you focus on regaining your health. You can leave the rest to us.
Get What You Deserve After A Negligent Accident
We handle many different types of personal injury claims. Our lawyers have extensive experience in auto accident claims, wrongful death claims, construction injuries, work-related accidents and injuries caused by defective products.
No matter what led to your injury, we focus on obtaining the maximum possible compensation. We are effective negotiators and often resolve cases without a trial, but we are unafraid to pursue litigation if that is what it takes to successfully resolve your claim.
You may be due compensation for the following types of losses:
- Medical expenses tied to the accident, including hospitalization and ambulance services
- Future medical expenses, including ongoing physical therapy or nursing care
- Disfigurement, including any scars or permanent changes in your appearance
- Property damage, like the kind that commonly occurs in a motor vehicle accident
- Household services, when it is necessary to hire someone while you recover
- Lost wages, when an injury forces you to take off work during your recovery
- Lost earnings capacity, when an injury prevents you from returning to your previous job
- Loss of consortium, in cases where an injury victim dies and leaves behind close family
- Pain and suffering due to the accident or during the recovery period
Because we work on a contingency fee basis, our compensation is tied to your compensation. We make nothing unless your claim is paid.