- $1 MILLION DOLLARS recovered for husband and wife after car accident in Suffolk County. RKWC was able to quickly recover a lump sum payout for a couple involved in a texting and driving car accident in Suffolk County.
- $850,000 DOLLARS recovered for a young man injured on a roller coaster.
RKWC in the News:
- RKWC Partner appointed by the Court as a Receiver for multimillion dollar “SLOPPY TUNA” business in Montauk, NY.
- Joseph L. Indusi representing Ronald Drabman in Queens and Nassau, who the NYPD says had the largest stashes of guns and ammo the NYPD has ever found in one home, police said Monday.
- Subway Slapper has Case Dismissed
“It’s nice that justice was done swiftly and promptly and that the case was dismissed,” said one of Pena’s attorneys, Joseph L. Indusi. “The system worked in this case.”
- Charges Dismissed against Pastor Accused of Stealing
“We said from the beginning we maintain the pastor’s innocence,” said defense lawyer Joseph L. Indusi who insisted that Iampaglia had a right to take the cash for church expenses.
- Case Against NYPD Officer Accused of Rape Dismissed
“There’s an audio recording where the complaining witness admits that at the time when she claims this occurred, she was actually of age,” attorney Joseph L. Indusi said April 17.
- Non-Criminal Resolution Obtained for Bridge Climber
Joseph L. Indusi obtains a non-criminal resolution for an out of town, hardworking man who took a photo of himself on the Brooklyn Bridge. The attorney said there should be signs to put tourists like Karnauch on alert that scaling the bridge is off-limits.
“This happened a month ago and there’s still no signs in that particular area,” Indusi said outside of Brooklyn Criminal Court.